We believe that our patients are best served through a team approach to care. Our patient-centered care approach focuses on care coordination, prevention and shared decision making between you and your care team.
We emphasize primary care interventions such as:
- Coaching chronically ill patients on effective self-care
- Working with patients to develop an individual care plan
- Coordinating with a patient’s other doctors and specialists
- Using technology to track and coordinate patient care
- Managing hospital transitions
- Utilizing resources outside the physician office to help patients navigate the health care system and stay healthy